Monday, October 31, 2011

Speaking of Packratting . . .

I somehow got involved in a "workplace" (using the term loosely, given that, as "remote" transcriptionists we are separated by hundreds or thousands of miles, yet work on the same account, which is hundreds or thousands of miles away from us) conversation about photography today, and somehow--with this onlline stuff, there is always a "somehow" involved--that led me to this picture of Sabrina, mother of Chewie and Muffins, as well as the departed Mini and Sally and Gerbil.  Sabrina is a special girl, born in the back of an old truck parked on the property where I used to live, way down in Mississippi; discovered and rescued by a neighbor, ultimately adopted by my ex-wife and me; a few months later a devoted mom, and now, years later, one of the keepers of my household and the discipliner of all newcomers to it.  She's just a mom, and she does it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment